QualityOur customers define what they understand by quality.
Our staff understands that each and every colleague is accountable for quality.
To ensure best quality for our customers, we work according to special IPC- and common DIN-standards.
Our quality management includes the following tasks
- Quality planning to enable best product implementation (FMEA, IMDS, and MSA processes)
- Sampling and release of products (PPAP), customized qualifications
- Incoming goods inspection/supplier quality
- Process-accompanying tests/quality assurance
- Internal and external audits
- Error management
- Risk assessment
- Customer service (complaints processing and reworking)
- Staff qualification
Constant improvements of the management system
- PDCA-assessments in departments
- Weekly reporting with head of departments
- Analyses done by 8D-methodology
- Implementation of 5S-systematic
- Comprehensive KVP-projects
- Employee idea system
Consistent material- and product traceability
- Scan stations at major workplaces
- Internal locking (e.g. labelling, packaging and shipment of successfully tested products only)
Customer satisfactionIn 2021 the customer satisfaction survey was again carried out by an external provider.
Since the foundation of our company, a benchmark comparison between businesses of the same branch has shown that our customer satisfaction line has always been above the lines of our competitors.
(1-very dissatisfied, 2- dissatisfied, 3-not satisfied/not dissatisfied, 4-satisfied, 5-very satisfied)